SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 January 2014

Victoria and Albert Museum day out

 
 
 
My favourite museum which you can easily spend a whole day in is the Victoria and Albert Museum in South Kensington. The best thing about it, it's free, yah my favourite word by far! They do have exhibitions which you have to pay to see but most rooms are free to wander through and cameras are allowed :)



 




ooooo pretty lights
 







Even if you're not feeling peckish take a walk through the café as the room is the most ornate room in the whole museum. It's stunningly ostentatious and overly decorated, what else could you want?










So I didn't want to overload this post with pictures from the museum as I do get snap happy in there so I chose the best thing I saw. In the Theatre and Performance room they regularly change the main piece in the entrance and I was so excited to see this puppet from War Horse. An absolutely amazing design and it was fantastic to be able to see it so close and to see exactly what was connected to what to make the horse move so realistically.
 
 
 
 
I definitely recommend you visit the Victoria and Albert Museum if you're in London soon, nearby is Harrods, The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum and a lot of shops and restaurants.




1 comment :

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.