SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 3 August 2013

#HertsBloggerLunch

 
 
The last couple of posts have definitely been directed towards lifestyle, now it's the Summer I've been going to a lot more things and seeing more people so I just thought wouldn't it be quite lovely juvely to share my outings with you ! It may also give you some inspiration about how to spend your Summer, you never know........
 
 
 
So on Wednesday I went on a little adventure to St Albans ! I am so proud of myself for finding it by myself and after many checks on the TFL website and many scribbles of directions and not forgetting the endless messages to Olivia from Beauty from the Fjord and Sarah from sarahsbeautyemporium I made it there and back alive !
 



Picture taken by Sarah and edited by me :)



I was really lucky to be invited to the #hertsbloggerlunch meet up at the last minute as I believe a few people dropped out, and I am so pleased that they did !!! I met Olivia to walk to the restaurant together, we went to a delicious Italian, L’Italiana, where we met 8 other bloggers. It was really lovely to meet bloggers in a smaller event as you could get to know the girls that bit better and chat easier.




Picture taken by Scarlett
 
 
 
We also got a lovely surprise goody bag, which I really wasn't expecting, so thanks to Scarlett from scarlettlondon and Sarah from sarahsbeautyemporium for organising that !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The other girls there-
 

1 comment :

  1. What a fun idea. I love the idea of a smaller meetup :)
    Kallie, www.butfirstcoffeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.