SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Murad transforming skincare*


I am so happy to have been given the opportunity to try three wonderful products from Murad. Firstly if you're unsure of what your skin needs then this is the site to buy from as they are really helpful with choosing what's best for you. I have sensitive, mixed combination skin and I tend to get really red skin and break out on my chin So they recommended I tried blemish treatment concealer, T Zone pore refining gel and correcting moisturiser. Firstly I really like the packaging as even though the products are aimed for acne, spots and blemishes which are associated with teenagers the packaging is grown up and smart.

 
 
 

Murad Blemish Treatment Concealer - £19/2.5g*

So this product is amazing as it's fighting against the spots whilst covering them - so no one even needs to know :) They recommended you apply it two/three times a day for effective courage and treatments of breakouts. Although I found it stayed on really well when applying it only in the morning. Also this product is oil free which is another thing which makes its perfect :) I think it's great to create make-up which is helping your skin at the same time and this blends in really well. I have it in light but it's also available in other shades.

 
Murad Correcting Moisturiser SPF 15 - £38/50ml *

I was definitely most excited about this product as I actually get really upset about how red my skin can be and I find it really embarrassing. I have heard how blue cancels out red and this amazing moisturiser is tinted with blue - don't worry when you rub it in the blue disappears!! This is also SPF 15 which is highly important to me as sun burn is incredibly dangerous so I always like to be protected.
So how does it actually reduce redness? It has Goji Berry extract which are full of antioxidants so they work as an anti-inflammatory agent and a hydrator to provide protection and healing to inflamed skin, while reducing damage and overall redness.


Murad T Zone Pore Refininf Gel - £50/50ml *I was given a travel size*
 
 

Firstly the smell of this beauty is amazing! It has pomegranate extract which neutralises and protects skin against free radical damage. So this gel is to be massaged into your face and neck after cleansing. It visibly reduces pore size and improves skin texture. I found it made me skin less shiny and oily which is perfect and oh my goodness the smell......
 
Just to let you know Murad also have products for other skin types too
 
So how do you buy their amazing products? easiest way is to make a order online; HERE or check out where they are stocked near you; HERE


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.