SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 14 October 2012

Weekend in Rochester with OOTD.....

Hi everyone ! Firstly I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who commented on my last post about my creepers, you all wrote such lovely things !
 
This weekend I went to Rochester for an Open day :) On Saturday after the open day we popped into Rochester High Street to mooch around - It was a nice High Street with some vintage fashion stores and a ton of book and sweet shops ! Then today we went to Dickins World and an Outlet Centre :) Here are a few snaps from the weekend;


 
 
Tights- Topshop
Socks- Topshop
Creepers - Underground
 

That's my Daddy :)




And that's my Mummy !!!

Sweatshirt - Primark mens
Green Skirt- Topshop
Tights - House of Holland
Shoes - House of Holland
Coat- Topshop
 
 
I hope you love this post and get some ideas to wear funky tights !!! If you love tights like mine tell me where you buy them from :)

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.