SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 5 October 2019

LIFESTYLE | AD | Personal Planner



In a digital age where my thumbs spend their day scrolling endlessly there's nothing quite like practising the art of putting pen to paper. Personal Planner have made my dream diary a reality...


A5 Personal Planner


Personal Planner is the brain child of Paula and Anders, who like me struggled to find the perfect diary in the shops. Whenever I found a planner that had a cute cover the pages wouldn't be quite right and vice versa making the entire process frustrating, so they came up with the most brilliant solution - Personal Planner allows you to design your planner from scratch in a few minutes! There are plenty of great designs to choose from or you could upload your own photographs. You start the process by designing your front and back cover then it's onto the inside - because that's what really counts, right?!




My favourite part of designing the planner is working out how I like the pages to be. I'm very fussy with journals and how the pages are laid out, I love to be able to see a week view at once so I can work out my work and social life at a glance. 

You can also even choose the elastic closure and ruler bookmark, I went for a bright green to match my cover design. If you create an account at this point you'll be able to add in personal dates too which means you shan't forget any birthdays coming up!




I love that you can also customise the bottom section of the planner by choosing quotes, lists, menu plan, workout plan, idea of the week, graphs, tests this work, tune of the week, colour-in and many more... making the entire diary versatile to fit everyones lifestyle. I've had this diary 3 times now and I'm really impressed how they've updated the choices each time! Looking forward to next year already!




At the back of your diary you can add more pages, such as an overview of the year ahead, note paper and address book. In addition to a plastic wallet - which makes the perfect storage place for tickets for the year ahead.




A lovely touch to buying your planner is the addition of buying stationery to go with it - I've always been a sucker for stickers and the first thing I did when the planner arrived was decorate all my important dates and add even more personality to my Personal Planner. These mini pens also make colour coordinating each week a possibility and I'm totally okay with that!



Head on over to Personal Planner now and share your design with me on Instagram! I've also now announced the winner of my competition, in collaboration with Personal Planner, so make sure to check if your luck is in... fingers crossed :) 



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.