SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 15 September 2019

Lifestyle | Things I'm Excited for This Autumn


Autumn is by far one of my most favourite seasons. I can't wait to go on a brisk walk and hear the satisfying crunch as I skip through a thick layer of sunset leaves, layered up in my cosy chunky cardigans, cable knit tights and sheepskin boots, whilst warming my hands against a pumpkin spiced latte! I mean, come on, how can you not love this season?! 




Clothes
A big part of why I love Autumn is the clothes this seasons cold weather allows you to wear! I love to cover up and one of my most favourite ways to do this is by layering thermals, dresses, tights, jumpers and boots. 


Candles
Big statement about to be made..... Autumn has the best offering of candles! Just a quick pop into Home Sense and you'll be in a fluster with the incredible options available to you... what will it be? Pumpkin spice? Toasted marshmallow? Spiced apple? One of each is always the best way to go when faced with this predicament. 




Food / Drink
I'm definitely a foodie throughout the entire year but Autumn is my time to shine! I just seem to want to eat everything - maybe it's my way of staying warm?! I love a big bowl of mac and cheese or soup, such comfort food! I also tend to become a stranger to coffee shops throughout Summer and when Autumn arrives there's no place I'd rather be!

Family
I am a huge family kinda gal and I see and speak to mine tooonnnsssss but there's nothing quite like spending time with your family and friends snuggled in a big fluffy blanket on the couch and relaxing. (Or just talking through all the TV shows your mum wants to watch)




Shopping
I love the shops in Autumn as they're either having last minute sales from Summer or getting decked out and tarted up for Christmas. As someone who loooves Christmas and buying gifts for people I like to start my shopping early and buy gifts slowly and carefully which makes this season a really exciting time for me!




What are you looking forward to this Autumn?




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.