SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Lifestyle | Bathroom Tour


I love a little look into peoples homes (by which I mean online and when I've been invited into someone's home!) and one post that I keep coming across is seeing inside bathrooms, so I thought I'd add my bathroom to the blog-asphere! I am currently living in rented accommodation so I haven't designed the bathroom per-say but I have added my own decorative things and it's a great chance to show you some products I've been using recently too!


Body Shop Grape Seed Scrub | Oliver Bonas Bath Salts | Tangle Teezer | Jack Wills Men's Shower Gel | The Body Shop Banana Shampoo |  Head and Shoulders Shampoo | Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner | Imperial Leather Bubble Bath | Sainsbury's Bubble Bath | Shower Gel

3 Cacti IKEA
Imperial Leather Nourishing Hand Soap

Mirrored cabinet on the wall. Back of the door we hang our dressing gowns and a little inspirational quote shaped star!

Top Shelf - Bonjela | Sudocrem | shavers | Gillette Shaving Foam | Nivea Cooling Post Shave Balm | Kiehl's Shave Lotion | Vaseline | V05 Styling Wax | Lynx | Tommy aftershave | Pull & Bear aftershave | Deodorant | Bergamot aftershave| Travel Toothpaste |


Bottom Shelf | Caudalie Instant Detox Face mask | Mitchum Deodorant | Caudalie foaming face wash | Pixi Rose Tonic | Guerlain body lotion | Garnier tanning wipes | pack of shavers | wipes | Mixa body lotion | Rosie for Autograph body glow | Prescribed spot cream | Balanceme Wonder eye cream | Lush Fairy Dust | Garnier moisture bomb spray | The Body Shop Banana shampoo | Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser | Mario Badescu Drying cream | Clearasil Rapid Action Scrub | Toothbrush & Paste |


Metal Unit which has been with me since University! The box at the front is a First Aid box and the box at the back holds all my hair things. The rest of the unit holds towels, Pjs and spare products!



And there we have it, there's a few snippets of my bathroom! I've now lived in a few rented accommodations and this is by far the nicest bathroom that I've had and the fact that I have a bath too is a dream come true! Make sure to send me links to any of your bathroom tour posts!



KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.