SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 4 February 2018

Lifestyle | 7 Valentines Day Gifts for HER under £20



There was only one time I wished that my brother was actually a sister, and that my friends was when it came to buying presents! I just think there is so much more option for girls and it's fun shopping for girls, probably because it normally ends up more like one for her, oo I like this and this is nice and I've always wanted one of these, kind of shopping spree! Even though it's definitely easier to buy for girls I thought I'd give a few ideas on what to buy this Valentines day for those still unsure.





1 LINK £16 | 2 LINK £4.00 | 3 LINK £18.00 | 4 LINK £10 | 5 LINK £16.50 | 6 LINK £10.00 | 7 LINK £16.00 |



Important Note - You'll thank me later!

When it comes to make-up I'd recommend getting her something you know she wants, or maybe have a cheeky rummage in her make-up bag to see what brands she likes. I wouldn't get her something like concealer or foundation as that might not go down too well! Same for skincare, get something relaxing like a face mask or a luxurious lotion but not a spot cream!



So there  are a few ideas of what to buy the girl in your life! I hope you've chosen something or it's jogged your memory! If you have anymore great ideas leave them in the comments below for everyone to see.



Make sure to check out my previous post with gifts to buy HIM for Valentines




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.