SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 November 2017

Lifestyle | Top 10 Instagrammable places to eat in London



I have a little list going on my phone of places I want to eat at in London because they're so pretty and their food also look very delicious and I just thought this may be of interest to some of you! I have managed to tick a few off so I can give you my thoughts on those, for the ones I am yet to try I shall list them at the end of this post and we can try them out together and compare notes!



Ethos

48 Eastcastle St
Fitzrovia
London 
W1W 8DX




Just yum! Ethos is hidden away diagonally behind Urban Outfitters and H&M near Oxford Circus and it's just beautiful! There are real trees disappearing through the roof and picturesque marble tables. The entire restaurant is a buffet style and this is by far the loveliest buffet I've been too, whilst eating there I was reminded of being on holiday on a cruise or a very fancy hotel! All the dishes are vegetarian or vegan and they're made fresh and replenished efficiently. The dishes on offer are seasonably appropriate so I definitely want to pop back around Christmas to see what's on offer! You fill your plate up and then take it to the till where it's weighed to see how much your meal will be. This is the only downside as you literally have no clue how much it will come to, mine was £8 and I was full and I thought I piled it rather high! After some research I believe its £2.50 per 100g. This concept also means it's a buffet which you'll probably only go up once at. Dessert is priced and not done by weight, which is a shame as they were very expensive and the banana bread I had was rock solid and tasteless. I'd recommend booking as we had a 40 minutes wait on a Tuesday evening - crazy! 


Rating for food? - 8/10
Rating for Decor? - 10/10
Worth going? - Yes for the main meals and pretty interior, skip dessert! 




Palm Vaults

411 Mare St
London
E8 1HY




Palm Vaults is like walking onto a film set, it's an explosion of  70s decor,  pink paint and hanging baskets overflowing with greenery, if there ever has been a reason to use #interiorgoals, this is it! For me it's a shame it's based in Hackey as I live in North London it's quite a trek to get to and means I am yet to 'pop' back as it's more of a day trip than a quick outing! The menu is limited but includes light meals such as things on toast, salad, banana bread, chia puddings, coloured lattes and some very pretty cakes. You can also order an entire cake with any messaged piped on the top. They also have merchandise which I am lusting over! Again this is a place to book for because it's tiny and there's not much else to do in the area if you have a long wait for a table!


Rating for food? -  6/10
Rating for decor? - 10/10
Worth going? - Yes its beyond beautiful and great for a light snack, skip the coloured lattes! They may look cute but I've not had one which taste nice yet!




Farm Girl Cafe

59A Portobello Rd
London 
W11 3DB




Sweat Betty x Farm Girl Cafe

Sweaty Betty
1 Carnaby St, 
Carnaby
London 
W1F 9QF




So here's a fun story for y'll! I travelled to the Farm Girl Cafe in Notting hill with my friend and as we got there all excited to order everything on the menu we see it's closed because it was burgled! So we then got back on the train and went to their cafe in Carnaby Street where they have a limited menu but it's still the same sort of bits and bobs. The main cafe has a mix of salads, toasts, eggs, pancakes, acai bowels and coloured lattes. The cafe in Sweaty Betty has all the same drinks but the food menu is limited with the most exciting option being the acai bowls, which we both had. I was disappointed that it was served in a plastic tub. We both also had a coloured latte, mine was actually revolting so it was left and my friends one was bearable but she said she wouldn't have it again! I'd still like to go and try out their flagship cafe in Notting hill as that menu does sound delicious and I know to stay away from the coloured lattes!


Rating for food? - 5/10
Rating for decor - 7/10
Worth going? The acai bowl was very filling and yummy, the coloured lattes were revolting!



Here are the places still on my list to visit!



Megans by the green

57 Parsons Green Ln
Fulham 
London
SW6 4JA



Aida Shorditch

133 Shoreditch High St
 London 
E1 6JE



The Dayrooms Cafe

10 Theobalds Rd
London 
WC1X 8PN




Workshop Coffee

60 Holborn Viaduct
 London 
EC1A 2FD






Yeotown Kitchen

42 Chiltern St
 Marylebone
 London
 W1U






Detox Kitchen

10 Kingly St
Carnaby
London 
W1B 5PJ






The Mae Deli (Deliciously Ella Cafe)

21 Seymour Pl
Marylebone
 London
 W1H 5BH





There we are that's a lot of photogenic and yummy places to visit in London, let me know which you try!



KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.