SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 19 November 2017

Beauty | Make-up Collection | What's inside my concealer drawer?



Hey again! So we've moved onto the concealer drawer, this is a very empty drawer as I recently cleared through it and got rid of all the ones I don't use anymore and the out of dates ones. As you can see from the picture below, this will be a short but sweet post!






Maybelline Anti-Age Eraser under the eye concealer in shade light
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in shade fair 1 and medium light 2




I do love me a bit of concealer and I use these three daily for different areas of my face, so here goes! I use the Maybelline green concealer on my chin as for some delightful reason I have the pleasure of a very red chin. I then use the Maybelline anti-age concealer under my eyes and it banishes my dark bags and brightens my face. Last but not least I use the collection lasting perfection to define my eyebrows, yeh that's a thing. I don't actually use concealer to conceal spots as I find that my foundation does most of the covering and adding concealer on top makes them more obvious.



So there we are that's my concealer drawer done and duster, see you tomorrow!



KEEP SMILING

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.