SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 17 September 2017

Beauty | What's Inside My Eyebrow Make-up Drawer



I've had a sort out of all my make-up and now have got what I like to think of as the essentials. The drawer I couldn't live without is definitely the one containing my eyebrow products as even on no make up days I'll still pop my brows on, I don't want to scare people! So here is my drawer of eyebrow products!






First up I have one Brow growing serum which I can't tell if it's working too well to be honest with you! Then I have a brow styling gel and a clear brow mascara to keep my brows in shape all day long. I bought the Rimmel styling gel after having used the Benefit Gimme Brow and unfortunately it's not half as good as it's so runny it creates a very gloppy messy look.









My most used products are definitely the pencils, they're just so easy to use and create the most natural looking brows. Most of these have a pencil or wax finish, however the Soap and Glory one also has a felt tip edge and the Maybelline one has a smudging edge which has a powder in.









I have three powder palettes which get used for more dramatic make-up looks or when I have a little bit more time to do my make-up! I am still trying to master using a powder to create a natural brow look, so any tips are welcome.








Finally, I have some tweezers and brow stencils which I use every now and then. 



So there we are that all my bits and bobs in my  eyebrow make-up drawer! I hope you enjoyed seeing what I like to use and perhaps you now have a wish list! Let me know if there is anything you recommend I give a try.




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.