SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 10 September 2017

Beauty | Nail-Aid Nail Varnish



I've always enjoyed having a good old pamper and taking care of my nails as making them look nice is rather important to me! I used to be really into nail art etc but now I am really focused on improving the strength and condition of my nails to help them grow. 






I picked up these three nail-aid beauties from TKMAXX in the aim of improving my nails and here's the 411.






Keratin 3 Day Growth - This was the polish I was most excited to try as I am desperate for my nails to grow! The Keratin amino acid absorbs into weak nails to help them stop peeling and chipping. You apply two coats of this and then apply another every 3 days. This can be used as a base and top coat with nail polish colour. I have to be honest and say I haven't noticed my nails have grown at all and they are still splitting so this definitely didn't work for me in 3 days, however I am hopeful that it will look eventually!


8 in 1 Nude Manicure - This polish also has keratin which shall help to grow your nails whilst having the addition of a sheer pink colour. This creates a really pretty pink natural manicure.


Gel Xtreme Shine Top Coat - This chip free top coat creates a really shiny gel like finish. It dries incredibly quickly and makes any brand nail varnish look like a professional manicure!







I'd love to know if you've used any of their products before and which you recommend for helping nails grow!




KEEP SMILING



1 comment :

  1. Ich bin total happy mit den Produkten von "Nail Aid".
    Nach einer gefühlten Ewigkeit wollte ich keine Gelnägel mehr haben.
    Ich habe wirklich alles versucht, aber mit den Produkten von Nail Aid
    und abends vor dem Zubettgehen ein Pflege Öl aufgetragen, und meine Nägel sind echt schön.
    Aber ich sage allen Keidensgenossinen-Habt Geduld!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.