SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 14 May 2017

Lifestyle | If We Were Having Coffee #weekendcoffeeshare



I've been seeing a lot of 'If We Were Having Coffee' posts recently and I am addicted to reading them! There is something so charming and personal about them and I think they're a lovely way to be able to connect to you so here is my go!




If we were having coffee... we'd either be in Costa or some hipster cafe which is probably ridiculously uncomfortable and over priced but Instagram heaven.

If we were having coffee... I'd probably order a cappuccino or a mocha whilst saying that I try not to drink too much caffeine as it tends to make me pretty anxious and jumpy, such fun we are about to have!

If we were having coffee... I'll probably look a bit fidgety at first as no doubt I've been up for hours deciding what to wear and over thinking what we will talk about. Although, as I relax with you and get comfortable with the environment you'll probably think I'm a confident and talkative gal!

If we were having coffee... I'd tell you multiple times how many days I have left until my birthday. That's 12 if you were wondering....

If we were having coffee... I'd most definitely feel embarrassed when it comes to talking about what I do and the fact that being freelance at the moment means not having regular work. This will then definitely lead to me explaining how unfair working for free is and my desperation to find a Monday- Friday 9am-5pm job.

If we were having coffee... I'd have told you how bad my skin looks numerous times and then I'll probably check with you throughout our catch up if it's gotten any worse and if my makeup is still okay, sorry I know that's annoying!

If we were having coffee... I'd tell you all about my holiday to Greece (I've written this before I've been so I don't even know what it was like yet) and then tell you all about my excitement of going to Scotland to stay with my bestie!





So there is my little go at the 'If We Were Having Coffee' post! I hope you enjoyed finding out a little more about me and I tag all of you to write your own post.


A little more about 'If We Were Having Coffee' posts HERE


KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.