SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Review / Lush Floating Island Bath Oil


Lush Floating Island - £2 LINK



This is the first bath oil I've tried from Lush as I thought I needed something really moisturising. These are also really well priced considering they seem to have a lot more benefits than their visually attractive bath bombs. This has a really delicate vanilla scent which is incredibly calming, the stick at the top is actually a vanilla pod.






As the floating island melts in your warm bath an oily coating spreads into your bath, as can be seen above. Containing shea butter it creates a silky, moisturising film over your bath making this amazing for your skin. It also contains lemon and sandalwood oil which is very uplifting so you get out of the bath feeling relaxed and happy. 



I love how long the oil takes to melt, meaning you have no choice but to sit back and relax!




KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.