SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 17 June 2018

Lifestyle | FATHER'S DAY - 20 things my dad's taught me so far



I thought I'd stick with the post I did for Mother's Day which you can read HERE and do one all about the things my dad's taught me so far!





Love your work as you'll have to do it everyday for the rest of your life

Work hard in any job you're given and act for the role you want to be in

Network, network, network

Save your money and live within your income

When you're about to make a purchase calculate it by how many hours of work it took to be able to afford it, do you still want it after?

Don't buy nice drinks and puddings, save up and buy holidays instead!

There's always enough room when it comes to packing

Be factual and don't let your emotions take over when dealing with issues

Be practical when it comes to problem solving

Always lock your windows and turn your straighteners off!

Always make sure the light switch is off before changing a light bulb

Always write subject lines on your emails so they don't get forgotten and so others can file them

Don't buy the snacks in the cinema, they've been there for ages and are overpriced

Don't use blue tack to stick things on walls

Don't paint things leaning on the carpet!

Be kind but firm

Take pride in myself and my work and don't do anything half-hearted

Don't chuck away craft bits, they're always needed later down the line.

When you own a car clean it regularly and don't let people eat inside it.

Always carry an emergency ibuprofen - your future headache will thank you for it!





Those are just 20 life lessons my dad's taught me so far! I hope some of them will inspire you too!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


KEEP SMILING







Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.