SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Beauty | Easy work makeup for oily/blemish prone skin



Who wants to faff around in the morning before work? erm not me! I give myself 40 minutes to get ready and run out the door so the night before I try to always have my clothes out (which is easy for me as I wear a uniform), pack my bag and sometimes if I'm winning at adulting I'll even have my pack lunch made! Then when my alarm wakes my little ray of sunshine up at 8am I can bound out of bed straight into my uniform and gracefully float onto my dressing table chair and get my face on!

I work in retail  and my makeup has to withstand running to and from the stockroom (which in one store I worked for was underneath the entire shopping centre and would take a good 10 minutes to even get to), carrying heavy boxes of over stock and replen and all of the cleaning! So here is my easy work makeup for oily/ blemish prone skin.





As someone who's been blessed with oily skin my makeup relies completely on what base I use and the only one which seems to work for me is the Urban Decay De-Slick primer. I pat this onto my T-Zone and whilst that's sinking in I apply some lip balm and then get right on with tackling my brows. I first go in with the HD pencil in Vamp and then I use Benefit Gimme brow in blonde to add some more volume.

Now it's time to pop a little bit of concealer on problem areas, eg my mess of a chin, I've recently enjoyed using Nars creamy concealer in vanilla. Then I pat on CC+ Cream in light and then go in with the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in medium under my eyes and over any still visible spots. I'll set all of my makeup with Mac Skin finishing powder in light. My last step is a swipe of mascara and if it's hot I'll spritz my face with Caudalie beauty elixer


So there we are, I hope you enjoyed finding out how I make my face look somewhat presentable in the early hours in a short amount of time!



KEEP SMILING



1 comment :

  1. I have that CC Cream from It Cosmetics but I haven't gotten around to using it yet -- mostly because I have so much makeup to attempt to get through. It's definitely next up in rotation though so I'm glad to hear it works well with oily skin.

    Great post! x

    Michelle
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.