SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 18 March 2018

Lifestyle | DisneyLand x What I've packed for Disneyland Paris March 2018



I'M GOING TO DISNEY ( and I've been counting down for this moment for the last 6 months). I am beyond excited to be going again as I haven't been for about 5 years and I am also going with my boyfriend and since we started going out we've wanted to go together! It truly is the most magical place in the world and everything from the rides to the snacks makes me smile!

When it comes to packing I want to be sensible and only pack things I know I'll need,  as firstly I want a little bit of space for shopping and secondly we are going by train so will have to carry our luggage for most of the journey. I've also taken the cold weather into consideration, if only Paris could have Florida's sun! For a reference for what to pack for your Disney holiday I am going for 5 days in a colder than normal March!


 Mickey and Friends Sweatshirt £8 - Primark | Mickey Baseball Sweatshirt £10 - Primark | Mickey Sweatshirt £8 - Primark | Minnie Hat - Primark | Mickey Tights £2 - Primark | Mickey Plimsoles - Primark | Mickey PJs - Undies | Minnie onesie - Primark |


So as it's a Disney holiday, Disney attire was of course required! As it's still cold I'll be wearing a sweatshirt in the park everyday, so I didn't purchase any Disney T-Shirts. I've also got some very cute tights with Mickeys face all over them, denim plimsoles with the same print, a Minnie Mouse sun hat which I got for my last trip to Disney World and finally two sets of Mickey and Minnie themed PJs.


Trainers - Adidas | Denim Pinafore - Primark | Skinny Jeans - Topshop | Denim Jumpsuit - Zara |


Then I have chosen three bases for my outfits, denim pinafore, skinny jeans and denim jumpsuit. The pinafore is being warn for the day we go to the Western dinner show, the skinny jeans are being worn for 2 days at the park and the denim jumpsuit is being warn for the two travelling days as it's so comfortable! I am also travelling in Adidas Superstar trainers as they're really comfy and will be perfect for walking around the parks, if the Disney plimsoles aren't as easy to walk in as I am hoping!


 Swimming Costume - Marks and Spencer | Navy Stripe Top £4 - Primark | Denim Shirt - Primark | Frilly Striped T-Shirt - Zara | Coloured Striped Top - Monki |


Next up I am packing a swimming costume as our hotel has an indoor pool. Then I am packing 4 tops, 1 shirt for the Western dinner show, 2 long sleeve striped tops and 1 T-Shirt incase it's suddenly hot! I am also travelling in a red and white striped top!


Wash bag - Kipling | Makeup Bag - Asos |


I am also packing a wash bag and a make-up bag and of course underwear! I hope the post was helpful and interesting and has given you some ideas of what to pack for your DisneyLand Paris holiday.



The rest of my things will be packed in my hand luggage bag, so keep your eyes peeled for my next post sharing that (p.s it's a crazy cute Cath Kidston X Disney bag) !!




KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.