SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Lifestyle | Glamour Beauty Festival 2018



Ever since going to the 2017 Glamour Beauty Festival I had been eagerly awaiting this years festival to be announced and as soon as the tickets were released I treated myself! 


I didn't take any pictures whilst at the event as I wanted to enjoy it and just have a mooch but I thought I'd share a little about the day if any of you were thinking about going to it next year. This year the festival was on from Friday - Sunday and you could get tickets for either the morning slot, afternoon slot or the entire day. I went on Saturday 10th March and chose the morning slot (9:30 - 1:30), I'd advise aiming to get to the venue for 9am so that you're near the front of the queue so when you get inside you don't have a huge line for whatever you choose to do first! I think that half a day is plenty of time to look around the entire festival and listen to 2 talks, I do hope that next year there will be more stands. I also went alone, like I did last year, as I liked having the freedom of wandering around and doing everything I wanted to when I wanted too, although it is nice to have someone to chat to and take pictures with etc.


They had nail, hair, skincare, beauty and wellness stations. First up I went and had my hair braided, then I had a skin consultation, I picked out a goody bag from Look Fantastic, I went to talks about well being and makeup and finally I picked up the amazing Glamour goody bag (worth £180) which was included in the ticket. 



Glamour Goody Bag, Look Fantastic Goody Bag & Caudalie purchases



I am so excited to try all of these amazing beauty and skincare bits and bobs! I bought the Caudalie Detox Face Mask as I've gone through a few samples of this and it agrees with my skin and the Beauty Elixir mist after hearing fantastic things about it in the Wellness talk. Keep posted as I am sure I'll be reviewing some of the products soon!



I had a fantastic day and I am pleased that this year I made the most of the talks and I enjoyed mooching around and being introduced to new products. Roll on Glamour Beauty Festival 2019!



KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.