SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 11 March 2018

Lifestyle | 22 things my mums taught me so far!



I thought seeing as it's Mother's Day it would be apt to dedicate this blog post to my mummy and after having a little think of what post I could write I decided to think back to all of the things she's taught me in my 22 years of existence, so here goes!





It's a small world so treat everyone with respect from the door man to the CEO!

Smile even if you're feeling crappy, it will boost your mood and make it easier for others to approach you.

Don't wear all black (Don't know why exactly, but she really doesn't like me in all black)

Don't spend all day sitting inside, try and go for a walk!

Sun cream should be applied at least 10 minutes before going outside to make it beneficial

Take your make-up off properly every night, without staining the towels!

Table manners are of the utmost importance

Always eat what your host has cooked, even if you don't like it, then next time just arrange to meet at a restaurant instead haha

Don't touch your face

Try to forgive and not hold a grudge

Spelling is important (nervously hopes there aren't any spelling mistakes in this post)

Be a go-getter, there's no point talking about something and never actually doing it!

Be loyal to your family and friends and stick up for them

Be proud when your brother achieves and never be envious of him

When shopping, always take the product from the back

Take your jacket off when you go inside or you won't feel the benefit when you go back outside

Sometimes you have to toot your own horn and be proud of what you've accomplished

Always carry an emergency snack

Save your money and live within your income

Be honest, lies catch up on you and will bite you in the bottom!

Don't change yourself for others

A warm bath and a glass of water will fix almost every illness



There are 22 stand out peices of advice my mummy has given me and now you're luck enough to hear them too! I hope you enjoyed reading this and Happy Mothers day to my fabulous supportive mummy.


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.