SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Lifestyle | Disneyland Paris x What I've packed in my Rucksack March 2018



Following my previous post all about what I've packed for Disneyland Paris I thought I'd also share my hand luggage / park bag with you!




Cath Kidston x Disney Rucksack £30 sale 


My rucksack is this amazing Cath Kidston x Disney collab, it's really light which makes it the perfect bag to carry around the parks all day, plus it's cute for pictures!!


 Travel Wallet £1 - PoundLand | Glamour Magazine | Cosmopolitan Magazine | Working It Out by Nicola May | Gloves £2 - Primark | Hat - New Look |


For travelling I shall be holding a lot more in this rucksack than I will once in the park! So of course I need all of my holiday documents, passport etc. Then I am taking two magazines and a book to entertain myself on the train and finally a hat and gloves incase it's really cold.






The most important thing to take is my Disney pins as I hope to trade some and to add to my collection!



Bag - Cath Kidston | Sunglasses - Black Phoenix | Purse - Radley | Makeup bag - Paperchase |


Finally I have a bag for my gadgets eg, headphones, camera charger, phone charger, portable phone charger and Instax film. Then I have my normal handbag essentials, sunglasses, purse, little makeup bag, hand cream and my phone. Then last but not least I'll have my Instax camera and my 'proper' camera which was used to take these photos!



So there we are that's all my packing posts done, the next posts will be all whilst I am at Disney AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.