SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 14 January 2018

Beauty | NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Warm Neutrals



It's time to take a moment for the most beautiful drugstore eyeshadow palette and the hardest one to locate! I came across this palette when it was just the sample left in boots and after my hand was completely covered in the most beautiful orange and brown shades, I knew I had to go back to pick it up! But every time I went to Boots it was never there, :( so the challenge of finding this palette was passed onto my grandmother, as I popped it on my Christmas wishlist! She too had difficulties and after numerous visits to Boots and Selfridges she finally found it and I couldn't be happier!



NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette 'Warm Neutrals' £16 LINK



The packaging isn't anything spectacular, however, it is really practical as you can see all the colours inside, which I love when it comes to choosing what eyeshadow palette to reach for! The transparent lid does mean that this palette doesn't have a mirror, but I'm happy using my make-up mirror or a compact. It's also slim enough to fit into the narrow Muji acrylic drawers. This is a drugstore product at a higher end cost but as you're getting 16 shadows for £16 it does seem reasonable to pay £1 per shadow!





The palette is called 'Warm Neutrals' and it has the most beautiful shades to create a variety of looks. There is a really great mix of mattes (9) and shimmers (7) and all of them are buttery and highly pigmented. There is a smidgen of fall out with the shimmers, so definitely apply the shadows before doing your base make-up. 



I'd love to know if you have this palette, or one of the other colour ways and what you think of it!



KEEP SMILING


1 comment :

  1. Oooh this looks gorgeous, I love a warm eyeshadow! All about the orangey browns this season xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.