SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Beauty | The Top 5 Lip Balms to Banish Chapped Lips



I have a severe case of chapped lips, it doesn't look overly pretty and it makes applying lipstick near to impossible and it's also incredibly sore! So I've been trying out lots of lip balms and thought it would be helpful to share my top 5 finds.






5-  Vaseline

I actually collect Vaseline and have a crazy amount of their limited edition tins now! However, the actual product is probably my least favourite as a lip moisturiser. I do really like it to add a little shine, if I don't want to wear a gloss and I also think it's good for cuticles and around your nose in hay-fever season but it doesn't seem to improve my chapped lips.


4- Carmex

Now I have even surprised myself for putting Carmex at number 4 because I love it! I also love the limited edition tins they do, this Skinny Dip Unicorn tin is so cute! I like how Carmex tingles slightly when applied which gives me the illusion that it's getting to work! I just find that I have to apply a lot of product for my chapped lips to improve even slightly, however, if you have just dry lips or they're already smooth then this is a winner for maintaining them.


3- Nivea

This original care balm is always in my bag, it's hygienic, easy to apply and smells great! It has a thicker balmy texture and sinks into your lips quickly. I find it also masks the appearance of dry lips whilst moisturising them. It's not quite as hardcore as needed when the weather is particularly cold but it's a great contender!



This is an 100% natural intense thick moisturising balm which is great for dry skin anywhere and it's joint first with Paw Paw. It has 100s of uses from sore noses to sticking glitter on your face! It doesn't need to be re-applied too often, yet it moisturises your lips constantly.



This is a thick heavy duty moisturiser which feels soft to apply and absorbs into your lips quickly, so it doesn't feel like a thick layer of balm sitting on your lips. It works absolute wonders and I saw an improvement in a day! They also have a pink and red tinted balm which adds colour to your lips and can also be dabbed on the apples of your cheeks for a healthy and natural glow.



Thanks for reading and I hope this has helped you choose which lip balm to try and banish your chapped lips!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.