SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Beauty | MAC Snow Ball Mini Lipstick Kit 'Cool'



I love Mac cosmetics and I get especially excited when they reveal their limited edition and holiday collections, they're always packaged so beautifully and they collaborate with fun brands. This year I treated myself to one of their holiday kits, so I thought I'd share it with you!







I bought mine from John Lewis as I had a voucher and unfortunately for me they sell this kit for £25, if you buy this directly from Mac it's only £19.99.  I was also a little bit surprised with how small the make-up bag is. I knew the lipsticks were mini but I just assumed the make-up bag was going to be a normal size, so I'm not entirely sure yet what I'll use that for, as it fits into the palm of my hand!








They have 3 different colour ways to choose from and I went with 'cool' which has the following lipsticks:

Kinda Sexy - Neutral Pinky Rose (Matte)
Boca - Soft Pink Nude (Satin)
Cocktail Kiss - Dirty Rose (Matte)

The other two colour ways are pinks and warm shades which has reds. If you like Mac's infamous 'Velvet Teddy' then this 'cool' set will be perfect for you, these shades are great alternatives as they aren't quite as brown but they are still a neutral palette. This gift set is perfect for someone who wants to try out some new shades, the mini size is also beneficial for anyone who never finishes a full size Mac lipstick anyway!



Thanks for reading! I'd love to know if you've tried any of these shades, or if you got the other two kits?



KEEP SMILING


1 comment :

  1. Love a mac limited addition! These colours look perfect for winter too x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.