SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 May 2019

FASHION | How to style | White Jeans



I've wanted a pair of white jeans in my wardrobe as they make a brilliant alternative to your everyday blue denim - they look that bit smarter and cooler. I've created 4 looks from Topshop to give you some ideas on how to style this Summer trend.






Jeans £40 | Top Left | Bag £27 | Top £19 | Hair slide £10 | Shoes £49 | Bottom Left | Shoes £54.99 | Bag £25 | Belt £24 | T-Shirt £16 | Top Right | T-Shirt £14 | Belt £22 | Boots £89 | Bottom Right | Shirt £35.50 | Boots £89 | Belt £22




My initial thoughts were cowboy boots so I styled a casual weekend look with a print T-shirt and tan coloured accents and then I went for a smart work look with black accents. I also went for another casual look but with the main colour being black and finally a summer party outfit. I definitely think wearing neutrals and tan colours works the best with white jeans and pairing them with printed t-shirts looks effortlessly cool.



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.