SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 20 March 2019

BEAUTY | Makeup Empties



I'm hitting your screens today with a good old fashioned empties posts, I've been on a strict spending ban which means I've been using the makeup I already have instead of being tempted and buying more things to try and of course, as this always seems to happen to me, all my base makeup has finished at the same time! Luckily I already have a few spares in my stash and my birthday is around the corner!




First up is the Maybelline Instant Anti Age under eye concealer and this is my first time having this, I think it lasted around a year which is amazing! As I just use this under my eyes I didn't mind keeping it for this long but if it was a concealer I used on spots I'd definitely change it more regularly. I bought it in the shade 'light' and I'm certain there was only a very limited colour selection to choose from, now they have 10 shades to choose from to suit a variety of skin tones.

Next I finished my second tube of the It Cosmetics CC+ cream in Light. This stuff is a miracle, I used to smother my face in foundation and for over a year I've only used this CC cream and it works so well at evening my skin tone and covering spots, whilst simultaneously showing my skin through it. It's so quick to apply just using your finger tips and gives a lovely glow.

I love the Urban Decay de-slick setting spray and I believe this is my third bottle, it doesn't last all that long as I love to spray a lot. I've had a few days where I've forgotten to wear it and my makeup does slide off my face and I look a lot shiner.

On the same lines I also love the primer in the same line and this is the second bottle I've finished. I use this everyday by patting on a tiny amount onto my problem areas. This is definitely for very oily skin so I don't put it on my cheeks as they tend to be a lot drier than my T-zone.



So there are my empties and they're products that I adore and use a lot! What product do you find keeps running out?





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.