SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 17 February 2019

Lifestyle | Packing Must Haves



I'm back again with another packing post and this time I wanted to share some must have items to include/use when packing.





I came across this pink bra pouch and I think it's a genius idea, its a soft small pouch which is big enough to hold money, credit cards and even a key. It connects to either the middle or side of your bra and wouldn't be noticeable under a baggy top/ jumper. It's a brilliant way to keep your personal belongings literally close to your heart, although I guess you'd have to be quite strategic with getting your money out so you don't flash everyone!

Next up is another great invention, a collapsible water bottle , I think this one is particularly great because it's most similar to a normal bottle. 

If you're carrying liquids on a flight then clear bags are a must have and instead of frantically unpacking your makeup etc into the plastic bags they have at the airport just go prepared with these TSA approved clear bags.

A great way to pack is to use packing cubes, they make your suitcase a lot more organised, it's also a lot easier to unpack when you arrive to your destination and I think it's just more hygienic than having your shoes touch your clothes etc.

Luggage tags are a must when travelling and I'm sure you've already got one attached to your suitcase, however, I think a lot of people forget to pop one on their handbags / rucksacks, so here's your reminder!

This one may come as a surprise but I always pack washie tape! I use this to tape down the lids on my toiletries so there's no leaks in my bag, I use washie tape as it peels off easily and you don't need scissors to cut it off.

Using bright luggage straps are the best way to quickly recognise your luggage and they're also practical as you can a. lock them for extra security and b. if your zip breaks this will keep your suitcase shut.

Last but not least lock your suitcase and rucksacks with TSA approved padlocks to keep all your things safe.




My finally suggestion would be to buy a bright and ugly suitcase so it stands out when you're collecting your luggage and deters people from touching it! I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful for your future packing!



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.