SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Beauty | Essie Nail Varnish Collection



It's been a good few years since I've shared my nail varnish collection and the huge cake tins filled to the brim are no longer with us! I now have a new minimal nail varnish collection which I store in an acrylic holder which was from Poundland! I am sure as time goes on I'll probably end up buying another of the holders and adding to the collection but I am trying to use my polishes up and not let them get dry so at the moment it's a one-in-one-out situation!




As I am sure you've noticed all of my nail varnishes are from Essie. I've tried a lot of brands and love their formulation, colour choice, brushes, packaging and the fact that they're often 3 for 2 in Boots.



Nudes

mixetaupe
ballet slippers


Pinks

go ginza
lovie dovie


Sunset

meet me at sunset
aim to misbehave
fall for nyc


Blues

mint candy apple
lapiz of luxury


Dark

cocktail bling
haute tub


Top Coat

gel setter




My newest addition was the yellow polish and that was hard to find as they aren't selling that in drugstores anymore so I found that one on Amazon and the small bottle was a free gift with purchase. All of the other polishes are still being sold in store so will be easy for you to find!


I hope you enjoyed this post and found it gave you some nail varnish inspiration





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.