SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 8 April 2018

Lifestyle | Case Station Avocado print phone Case*



Case Station very kindly offered me the opportunity to design my own phone case and I jumped at the chance! I have a rose gold Iphone SE and I love to change it up by swapping the phone case to match my outfit or the occasion. I'll never use my phone without a case because I fear of dropping it and smashing the screen, so Case Station are the perfect solution to get a personalised case which is sturdy enough to protect my phone!





Case Station can create cases for Apple, Samsung, LG, Google and Huawei phones, as well as Apple watch straps and Ipad cases. 






 When choosing to create your case the first decision is whether you want a normal snap on case, which is slim and light, a tough case which has a dual layer for extra protection, or finally a wallet style so you can store your cards etc. I decided to design a tough case as I wanted to make it practical for holidays, when you're taking your phone out constantly to take pictures and are more likely to drop it! As you can see the case completely covers the sides of the phone and there is a rim around the screen. Next you can decide if you want a matte or glossy finish.





Then it comes to the fun part of designing it! You can have one image covering the entire case or you can choose to create a layout and add multiple pictures. It's really easy to upload images from your Laptop, Instagram, Facebook or Dropbox and if you're struggling for ideas they also have a huge choice of their own artwork to choose from.

I spent ages thinking of different ideas and I designed quite a few before deciding to simplify it and choose a quirky image from pinterest HERE.






The case arrived in a couple of days and was delivered in a lovely box and tucked inside a felt wallet was the actual case I designed! The packaging makes it a perfect gift idea and a special treat for yourself.






So there we are here's my lovely phone case of Avocado dreams!



If you subscribe to Case Station HERE they're currently offering £5 off your order, so it's definitely time to go and treat yourself and your friends to a new phone case!



KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.