SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 December 2018

XMAS | Biscuiteers XMAS Tree Biscuit X My John Lewis



Ahhhh, there's nothing quite like a cup of tea and biccy....... so I was rather excited when I bumbled along to John Lewis, Oxford St, to pick up my free Xmas treat and was greeted with a beautiful Biscuiteers box. 


If you want the chance of getting a few free goodies throughout the year (although this is the first time I've got something this exciting) then you can sign up to My John Lewis loyalty card, which not only tracks what you buy in store and online and keeps a copy of your receipts but it also sends you vouchers with offers, free gifts and my personal favourite; free hot drinks and cake in their cafe. For every £1 you spend you'll also be entered into a prize draw, which changes monthly.






Their packaging is really lovely and definitely adds to the experience of having one of their biscuits! The biscuit is also 'stuck' down inside with sugar so it travels well in your bag / post. 






The actual biscuit was a very cute Xmas tree decorated with multicoloured lights. It was surprisingly soft, after wanting to try these biscuits for such a long time I imagined them to be hard crunchy biscuits but this was actually in-between a soft bake and biscuit and I'm okay with that! 


I had a little search and found a very similar design which is being sold in Selfridges for a whopping £10.99 - which is just shocking - I can't justify purchasing a biscuit which requires taking out a mortgage! I understand that they're all handmade and decorated individually but it's just very expensive, which is such a shame as they're very yummy and make a brilliant gift.




KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.