SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Fashion | 70's Inspired OOTD \ Monki|Topshop|Primark|Converse|Pull&Bear|Ralph Lauren



 Hey! Today I have for you another OOTD and this time I was channeling the 70s, a decade of fashion which I think I am best suited to!




 


Top - Monki
Jeans - Indigo Flared Jaimie Jeans Topshop LINK
Jacket - Primark
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Ralph Lauren
Earrings - Pull & Bear






I really love this outfit and I am now completely obsessed with flares, why didn't I wear these beforehand. These particular Jaimie flares from Topshop are so comfortable and really flattering, I bought them in the Indigo wash which is a true 70's blue denim but they're also available in a light blue wash, black and white. As I was just off for a walk around the country side I wanted a casual look so teamed it with this amazingly bright Monki top, they now only have it with short sleeves. I nicked my boyfriends camel coloured corduroy jacket from Primark as the colour worked well and 70's and corduroy is a match made in heaven! I used my little Ralph Lauren cross body bag and finally braided the front of my hair and pinned it back and popped my big hoops in!



It's an easy jeans and a T-shirt look but the flares make it oh so fancy!


Are you a fan of flares? Send me links to your flares OOTD's



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.