SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 3 June 2015

My 20th Birthday Celebrations




I've been spoilt rotten this year with celebrating my birthday and it started a good few weeks before my actual birthday and went on a few days after! So I thought I'd share with you what I did with my friends and family for my 20th birthday.





Monday 11th May 2015





First was one of my birthday gifts from my mummy, which was to see S Club Reunion Concert with my boyfriend. It was by far the best concert I've ever been too, they were amazing performers and it felt so nostalgic to see my childhood stars lined up in snazzy costumes, belting out my favourite tunes. Let's just not mention the girl who wet herself next to me....




Saturday 23rd May - Sunday 24th May 2015







My family came down to visit me at University the weekend before my birthday, we had a really nice weekend filled with a lot of eating and walking! This was also the first time I've seen my brother in 7 months.




Tuesday 26th May 2015







On the day of my birth Tom took me to London to see Matilda which was the most amazing gift. I had such an amazing time and really recommend the show, the set was spectacular!




Saturday 30th May 2015







Last but not least on the weekend after my birthday I had two of my best friends come and visit me and a group of us went to Aruba in Bournemouth for a few cocktails :)






I had such a fantastic birthday week and thank everyone for their thoughtful cards, gifts and to my friends and family for making a big effort to come down to see me :)





KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.