MENU

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Beauty | How I fill in my brows quickly!



The first time I knew that it was acceptable to draw on your brows I jumped straight on the bandwagon. However, at first I was a tad powder happy and heavy handed and ended up with dark slugs for eyebrows. A few years later and I'd say I am pretty happy with how I now fill my brows in and how they look, so here's my step by step guide...






  1. Lightly brush your brows at a 45 degree angle upwards with the Benefit Gimme Brow. This coats your brows whilst putting them in place!
  2. Next Fill in the sections which are lacking in hairs with a waxy pencil, like the one in the Soap and Glory Archery pen.
  3. Now create a sharp edge and point with the pen side of the Archery pen.
  4. Use a clear brow tamer gel, such as this one from Pixi, to set your brows and also remove any extra product sitting on top of your brows.
  5. Finally take a small concealer brush and conceal the underneath of your brow to create a sharp finish.


It took longer to write that, than it does to do it!





That's how it normally turns out!


I hope you enjoyed this post and have a few new eyebrow products to try out!



KEEP SMILING


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.