MENU

Monday, 17 June 2013

What I made for Fathers Day

 
In the UK (and maybe in other places, I have no idea) yesterday was Father's day ! My Daddy's birthday is today so unfortunately for him I normally do a joint gift for them as they are so close together. This year for Fathers day I got him some chocolate macadamia nuts from Hotel Chocolate as I know he really loves them, and then for his birthday I made him a free embroidery, on the sewing machine, of him on a motorbike. Just to let you know my Daddy loves motorbikes ! 
 
 
 
You may have seen some of my free embroidery before, if not here are a few links to them; here and here. This is very different to anything I've done in the past, it's a lot more detailed and sleek and I really love it. I will be trying out some new things in this style to give as gifts in the future.
 
 
 
I put it in a dark wooden frame and also have a mount around the embroidery to make it look more impressive !









Let me know if you like it !!!!
 
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. Wow that is amazing! Your so talented and creative! The perfect present!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie you have mad skills! This is so amazing, I hope he liked it :)

    http://thebakinghandbook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing!! after gcse textiles I don't think I can ever face a sewing machine again but that is seriously good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for all your lovely comments - It's really nice to hear people say nice things about your work, when I look at things I've made my first thoughts are always what I would improve !

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.