MENU

Sunday, 28 October 2012

So what makes that £1250 cream so special ? *review*

'Crème De La Mer' is the cream for the rich and famous, invented 40 years ago by physicist Dr.Max Huber who wanted to create a potion which would banish the scars he suffered from a lab accident. This magically expensive cream took 12 years and thousands of experiments to perfect and from the reviews on their website it does seem to do its job of refining wrinkles, smoothing skin tones and clearing scars. So what's in this miracle cream? Sea kelp, vitamins, mineral and oils, yes I know nothing seems to match up to the price tag!!! If you do fancy getting it yourself, start saving as 30ml is £100, 60ml is £190, 250ml is £660 and then the whopper 500ml is £1250! I am very lucky to have received a tester so here is my review of the cream!




The tiny pot I got is 3.5ml and I wish it was a bit larger because it is actually really good! It says to warm it in your fingers before applying it to your skin, I chose to use it on my neck and it's smoothed my skin really nicely! It smells like a stronger Nivea! It's a lovely cream although it does do what it promises I don't think it needs such a huge price tag!

7 comments :

  1. That is one crazy price for a face cream. I would for sure buy it if I had £1250 lying around my house.

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's amazing that they sell so many !!!! If I could afford it I think it's the type of thing which doubles up as an ornament which you casually leave lying around when you have guests.....

      Delete
  2. oh wow! you are right, that price is insane for that tiny thing.
    thanks for stopping by my blog, I followed you back <3

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stupid money !!!!! You're welcome and sure x

      Delete
  3. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this but agree too pricey¬

    In reply to your comment, yes anyone can join but by following the twitter account you can find out the topic of the week etc :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.