MENU

Monday, 29 October 2012

Outfit of the day - Visit Daniel at Cambridge :)

This weekend I went to visit my brother who is at Cambridge University, I thought I would share with you my outfit from Saturday ;) It has really began to feel like winter now and Xmas really isn’t too far away - which is music to my ears :) I wore a lot of layers today so I have taken pictures of all of them for you :) 




 
Spiked Denim Jacket - Topshop
Black Hat - Primark
Black Leggings - Zara
Tall black Dr Martens - Topshop
Cardigan - Got given it after my work experience for 'House of Holland H!' range
'GEEK' T-shirt - Topshop


Here I am being very excited about wearing a hat for the first time hahahah..... Jewellery wise I am wearing my Links of London sweetie bracelet, and then the two blue wristbands are for beat bullying and poppy day, the black band is a Victoria’s Secret bracelet :)
I hope you like this post :)

 

4 comments :

  1. love your outfit , you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm browsing on my phone right now but I found this post and love it! Seeing someone in their own clothes is more engaging for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.